Monday, April 28, 2008

Car Seats

We were down visiting my in-laws this past weekend. Had a fabulous time but it is good to be home. After a trip I decided it was time to wash all of the car seat covers...a very serious job by the time you are pulling out three car seats, undoing three covers, having to clean out three seats...and all that is in addition to cleaning up the car around the actual seats. I have decided however that if I should ever be stranded and need food I should just start searching the car seats for stale french fries and lost fruit snacks.

3 comments:

Jill in MA said...

You mean people actually wash those things? ;-) I confess, I never have.... (I have vacuumed them out, though.)

Susan Z said...

I'll admit that part of the reason I am washing them is that drinks have been spilled and Jo threw up on the way home.

ooolia said...

I think it's time to wash our car seat covers, too. C's potty training is going slow, and I'm afraid the plastic bag we have lining the seat isn't completely successful.

We've been playing musical car seats enough with carpools that I get the opportunity to clean under the seats almost weekly. I find lots of goldfish, bunnies, and o's.