Sunday, April 13, 2008

Small Glimpse

Here is a small (random) glimpse of my day (Mostly what sticks out as I go over it):
Took train cake to Sarah, one of the baby-sitters, at church because it was her birthday today.
Took balloons also which was fun to watch the kids enjoy them in the nursery while we were waiting for Sarah to arrive.
Even though we were really early getting to church I was still late to Sunday School by the time I changed a diaper before I exited the nursery (plus I talk too much).
Got to watch the kids during the children's minute because they had special animals (our church gave enough to donate two of every animal Heifer Project has....makes us an Ark Church). Andy picked his nose the entire time, I was glad Jo didn't pick up the goat's bottle and drink out of it, and Doug kept petting the goat that was near them and alternately looking at the bees that were also close by.
Doug was "No Nap Doug" today.
Andy passed out in the middle of the den at 4:30 this afternoon....he had a rough time waking up but I didn't want him to sleep too late.
"Pete" also cooked some dinner and ate with us (somewhere just off the table as far as I can tell).
Jo loves to be in the thick of things...she was up and waving her arms as her brothers spun around, ran around, and sang songs after dinner.
Showering was delayed because the boys kept asking for daddy to hide and jump out at them.
Andy always wants me to toss him into bed.
Doug is getting better about saying our prayer but he is saying it in a gruff monster voice (think slightly demonic sounding of all things) which is a bit disconcerting.
It cracks me up when your child is telling you he is not sleepy and yet can barely keep his eyes open.
Next week it all starts again and hopefully I have done enough to get through the next week.

No comments: