Friday, April 4, 2008

Timing

I have decided that it is all in the timing.

Wednesday I was bemoaning that I bathed the kids in the morning and then went to change the headlight in my car. Doug and Andy of course had to help and by the time we got the headlight changed we all had dirty hands....I started thinking about halfway through the process of changing the headlight that I should have done the bath after changing the headlight.

Then this morning we did a bath and then went out to play. Again I was thinking that I should have bathed them after playing outside...we even ended up showering off after we came back in (mostly because I was concerned about the amount of dirt down Jo's front due to the fact that she was eating the dirt....ewwwww). By the time we got cleaned up, however, it was raining. While it didn't rain for a long amount of time after that of course it was wet and muddy outside. Therefore it turned out to be a good thing that we went outside when we did.

No comments: