Thursday, April 17, 2008

Help Wanted

Doug & Andy are turning three soon. Jim and I sing in the choir at church and it is a small choir (especially without college students) so our help will be needed during the summer. So I put up a "Help Wanted" sign I thought I would share with you because I have received several comments that it was funny....
Wanted: Willing victims volunteers to sit on with Andy and/or Doug during the church service. They would need corralling guidance from the beginning of the service until the Children’s Moment and then they can escape leave to go to Children’s Church.
· Doug and Andy will be 3 on May 19.
· Jim and Susan are needed (and would like) to keep singing in the choir if possible.

If you are willing to help please let Jim or Susan know. We would not inflict bestow both boys on you at one time unless you were insane willing.


2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Yeah, that sounds about right. I didn't start singing again until just this year - and William is 6.

Jill in MA said...

I almost never go to church. And when I do, I go alone. I wish I went more and could actually be involved more. I'm sure someday I will.

Oh, and your "ad" is hilarious!!