Monday, November 26, 2007

Crazy Week

So I always have this feeling that my brain is full when I get back from vacation because there is so much to remember to follow-up on. It probably doesn't help that I was at the mercy of auto repair places at the beginning of last week.
For the trip for Thanksgiving (and the one coming up for Christmas) we invested in a personal DVD player for the boys to watch. They really enjoyed it and other than fighting over which movie to play and having to get on them about messing with the cords, it was a wise investment.
I was able to work on my paper (which is basically done now) and even wrote a Christmas Letter which I now need to figure out how to print it and get it sent (as a friend of mine would say...in my copious free time between 2 and 4am...).
It looks like we might actually close on the house this Friday. Yes...THIS Friday. Of course now we need to figure out things like getting all the repair work done versus when we move in, and getting everything out of the 3 (yes I said 3) storage units.
I also had forgotten that the babysitter will be out of town at the end of this week so now I need to figure out what to do with kids on Thursday and Friday. I am thinking that if the church will allow us to mooch off of them for a little bit I can hit the church nursery so the boys will have someplace to play and I can perhaps use the wireless Internet. It could work....

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Good luck! Glad to hear your paper is almost done - I hate having stuff like that hanging over my head.

And I'll keep my fingers crossed on the house.