Tuesday, November 20, 2007

STRessed

So I am stressed with a capital "S" and possibly even a capital "TR." I have a paper to work on for my coursework, a final coming up in stats, and also perhaps it is time to address the other class that I have been putting off. So this is on top of all of the house stuff and car stuff and everything else going on.

There are many other things that are much more attractive than working on what I should be doing (things like reading all of the blogs that I am becoming addicted to...as if enabler woman needed one more thing to be addicted to).

I don't quite know where I am getting my reserve of energy from (although I suspect I might be sucking it from Jim). I should be way more tired than I am. Last night Andy feel asleep in the car on the way home from running errands (he hadn't taken a nap...while Doug had a short nap in the car earlier). So Doug had a nice evening without his brother, and Andy slept 6 hours and then woke up hungry (about the time I was giving up on my paper to head to bed) and ended up having a pleasant hour alone with mommy while he ate a meal. It was nice, but I just wish that the hour had not been from midnight til 1am.

3 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Adrenaline is a wonder drug, but you can't live on it forever. And be careful that you're not overeating because you're tired - I do that all time. I eat to give myself the energy I need because I didn't get enough sleep, and to literally keep myself awake. Trying to work on that one!

It'll all get done, one way or another, but give yourself a break when you can!

Jennifer said...

You are a MOM! You are a mom of twin two year olds!! You also are a mom of twin two year olds and a lil' baby girl... and a wife, and a student!! YOU CAN DO ALL THIS! Being stressed is totally natural, I would have lost it by now, I give you a lot of credit! I'm stressed just dealing w/ every day life, so I can only imagine what you are going through... but remember to breath and just like the twin mantra... This too shall pass... it seems to be true with life. This will pass, you will make it through all this.. you will get your house, you will graduate and be done with school. You will do GREAT!! Smile and know that I'm thinking of you and pulling for you!!
HUGS!!!!!
Jenn

Lisa C said...

You will definately get through this. If nothing else, remember that the most important things you already have with you. Your husband, children and family. Really, all else is just the topping on an already rich cake. If you find you don't have the energy for a class or anything, the worst case scenario is taking it over. Not a great thing, but not the end of the world.

Do know I'm thinking about you a lot and send you a long distance hug. =)

Your twin sis. :)