Friday, January 18, 2008

The big push

As I said before we have been very slowly unpacking. This weekend we have friends and family coming to stay with us because Jo is going to be baptized on Sunday. After church we will also have a bunch of people out to the house for lunch to celebrate.

While all of them understand that we recently moved in I really really want to get a bunch of stuff unpacked or moved around so that no one is tripping over boxes. We also need to do some serious cleaning that we have been ignoring so far. I have already finally emptied out the trailer (even though we haven't been staying in it for more than a month). I just hope that I can get most if not all of it done. I do have the fact that I worked a little last weekend so I am able to take off today to work on home things.

So if you find a few extra hours in the day I would love to have you send them my way.

No comments: