Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funny Boys

Last night we ate pizza for dinner. It was homemade pizza and Doug (who appears to be getting a bit pickier than he used to be) was happy because there were cheese pizza slices for him. He was funny because when the pizza was about half gone he started saying "pizza gone" and pushing the last slices on mommy and daddy. He would say "daddy pizza" and Jim would tell him that he was full. Then when I picked up the last slice he got this gleam in his eye and his mouth made a little "oh" as if to say I was in trouble because that was not supposed to be my piece. When I took a bite you could hear an audible intake of breath and then he started chanting "bite, bite, bite." He is such the little frat boy.

Andy's latest thing has been to say "I have work to do. I'm not finished with my work." He will then proceed to use his play tools to "work" on all sorts of things. He adapted a plastic Halloween pumpkin as his toolbox, but if you look in there he has play kitchen tools, Fischer Price Little People, play tools, musical instruments, and much much more.

No comments: