Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shave and a Haircut....

So I really need to take some pictures...but we went a little crazy with the razor on Saturday.
Jim needed a haircut so I did it (I have given him haircuts before) in the laundry room. I don't currently know where my hand held mirror is so I held up one of Jo's toys that has a mirror on it and he trimmed his beard.

Then...I have been threatening to have Jim cut my hair for awhile now. If you have short hair and you go to a hair stylist with short hair and just let her cut it...it usually ends up about the same shape as her hair. After my last haircut I came home and Jim said "I think I could do that." Well, we did. I lost about 2 inches off which is not unreasonable since I hadn't had it cut since the beginning of November.

Then Doug was saying "hair cut me, hair cut me." So he hopped up in the chair and we buzzed him. Then Andy was next. Jo didn't get a hair cut because she doesn't have enough to cut yet.

When we were done there was a huge pile of hair on the floor. We probably saved ourselves about $60 not included and broken bottles of expensive haircare products. When I remember to get the camera out I will definitely post some photos.

No comments: