Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2nd attempt at loading the video....

I took a small movie with my digital camera. Of course right after I did it then Andy got in the chair with the other kids and was goofing around.
Normally Andy is helpful with Jo and most of the time he doesn't mind having her around, but his personality is just not the little party animals that Doug and Jo are.
There is no audio with it of course...but the audio would have mostly consisted of hearing my voice say "be gentle with Jo...be gentle, watch out for your sister..." If you are wondering what Doug says at the end it is "Not working, mommy."
They are so used to the digital camera flashing to take a picture, so he thought it wasn't working.

**Edit- I guess there is audio! I didn't realize it because I usually have my computer sound muted. The main voice you hear is Andy asking to watch Bob the Builder. Cool...didn't know that the digital camera had audio!**

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

I got audio. Yes, the movies take FOREVER to download.