Monday, March 31, 2008

Bed Springs

Jim has decided that there must be a set of springs on my side of the bed. When I sit down on the bed I immediately pop back up and go to do something else (besides going to bed). Last night I sat down, popped back up to go set my alarm, and when I sat back down Jim grabbed onto me and said "I got you...I thought you were going to spring off the bed again."

I have some sort of syndrome where you can't just do something like go to bed...you have to stop and move the laundry, empty the dishwasher, pick up the socks littering the floor, load the car, etc. all while you are in the process of brushing your teeth on the way to bed. You can't just go down and turn off the lights in the playroom...you have to carry a load of toys down the steps, feed the cats, change their water, find something that needs to come upstairs, etc. You get the picture.

I think it is called Multi-distractitis or something like that.....

2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

Actually, it's called "motherhood". Somebody's got to do all that stuff.

ooolia said...

Ann beat me to it. My instant thought was, it's called being "Mom".