Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More about the Easter Bunny...

Today the kids and I got to spend some time outside because it was warm enough. When we came back inside I had turned my computer on (warming it up to do some work on the old tax program) so naturally the boys noticed that the computer was on. They love to watch the picture slide show that is my screen saver but often wiggle the mouse and then of course the screen saver goes away.
I was doing something in another part of the room when Doug pipes up "Mommy, I need that."
When I looked over, even though there was originally no programs open, Doug had somehow managed to open up Internet Explorer and get a picture of an XBox 360 on the screen. I told him that he couldn't have it, when Andy suddenly says "The Easter Bunny has it."
According to Andy the Easter Bunny has an XBox 360 at his house.
.
.
.
How Andy knows I am not sure. Perhaps it is related to the fact that "Pete" ate dinner with us tonight....fortunately, "Pete" ...being imaginary... didn't need an extra plate and didn't eat too much.

4 comments:

Peter L. said...

So since the XBOX 360 is made by Microsoft and Microsoft is the devil, then it follows that the Easter Bunny is the devil. No wonder why Doug was worried about it taking his dinosaur.

Susan Z said...

I think you have some fuzzy logic there...and I don't mean bunny fur.

Peter L. said...

Just curious, what did they show with the xbox that Doug thought he needed?

Susan Z said...

I think it was the controller that he liked...at least that is what he pointed to in the picture.