Saturday, March 15, 2008

Imaginary Friends Update

Ok, so this evening Andy told me that "my friends" are driving (he was sitting on a shelf in a book case pretending to drive) after I had asked him what he was doing. So I pressed a little more.
He has three imaginary friends. One is Pete (although Pete wasn't with them for the driving adventure...I'm still not sure where the name came from unless it is really a misunderstanding/miscommunication of previous discussions about "My People").
Then there is "Katie" and "The Other Katie". He will very proudly tell you that he has Two Katies and they are good workers. I think this name comes from our baby sitter's younger sister.

Ben shares an apartment with his sister who is currently working on a nursing degree. Back in the days when we were in an RV the kids saw Katie when I would drop them off with Ben (who is now coming to our house) and there have been a few times that Katie has watched them solo.
.
.
Even from when the boys were Jo's age and would flirt with other people while we were out Doug would flirt with anyone (I used to joke he would wave at a post if he thought it would wave back...) and Andy had a preference for teenage girls.

No comments: