Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Noses

Around our house noses make sounds. Sometimes it is the fairly standard "beep" that other people's noses seem to make when pressed...but mine usually says "meep" (just for some variation). Jim's nose says "uh...uggaa!" like a fog horn.
The boys think this is really cool and tonight I found out that Andy's nose says "meep" just like mommy's.

Yesterday Andy kept pressing and pressing and pressing on my nose. I got a bit tired of it so meeped down to silence and said that I needed new batteries. Andy did the exact pretend hand motions to open my battery compartment, put in two new batteries and then put the screws back in.

2 comments:

Ann in NJ said...

too bad those aren't real batteries - I bet you could use the energy!

ooolia said...

too cute.

Michael's nose goes "Rutabagas", but mine stopped a while ago because I got tired of my face as a plaything.