Thursday, March 6, 2008

Job Update

Just an update on the job front. I have applied for a few on-campus jobs...but Jim and I were talking about things and thinking about it and decided that if we can free up some money that is currently going to child care that perhaps I can continue on as a GA next year. So I am looking at putting the boys in a preschool and then using that time to work from home while I watch Jo. Three will need to be a couple days I pass the kids to Jim for the afternoon and hopefully that will cover everything. Now I have to see if there is an opening in a decent preschool with openings for two.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Good luck! I started all my kids at 2.5 and while there are pros and cons, it was mostly pros. Hopefully the GA-ship will be flexible on hours.