Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Man dupe"

It took me a minute to figure out what Andy was asking about. He said "Mommy, I want man dupe"
I was thinking ...uh, if I can figure out what you are trying to say I will let'ya know. I think this was even one of those times that he took my face in his hands and made me look at him while he told me "I want man dupe."

Somehow, I'm not sure how, I realized that he was asking to watch the DVD we got through Netflix. We had tried watching it the day before and after a few minutes Andy was saying he wanted something else. So I don't know if it just had 24 hours to percolate or if it was the fact that Doug found my collapsible music stand and the boys have set it up and will stand at it and sing (YAYAYAAAAAAYAYAYAAAAA or LALA LA LA) and Andy perhaps suddenly realized that the DVD was music.

He was talking about The Blue Man Group. If you are not familiar with this group then you might remember them from the Intel commercials (in the 1990's I think). I hadn't realized that they actually have a rock band associated with them and had just assumed that they were performance artists. We watched The Complex Rock tour (which there is a preview on their website) and now that I have watched the DVD at least 3 times...I think I am ready to send it back.

This is like lone of the songs they did in the rock concert we saw on the DVD.

No comments: