Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hmmm....






So here I sit...trying to upload a little video I tried with my digital camera. It is not super great or anything, but something I decided to try. It just says processing....processing...processing....


So I think I will abandon the film until tomorrow (since I am up too late already) and just put in a few pictures of my goofy bunch. Andy has really started acting goofy for cameras and is very interested in seeing what the picture looks like after it is taken (gotta love digital cameras). Doug just likes being silly and playing with Jo (who wants to egg her brothers on). It actually takes a bit of time to get Jo settled down after putting the boys to bed. She is happiest while we are saying good-night, being up on the bed with Doug. She will lean into him and flirt, and then will hold onto his headboard and jump up and down with a huge grin on her face. She has also taken to "helping" me with the laundry. She will lean in (sometimes almost falling in) to the basket and then pull something out. She will then hold it up to me and when I take it and say "thank you" she will get a huge smile on her face and reach in for something else. Andy's eyes are closed in the picture because I told him to smile so he put on his biggest cheesiest smile. And of course Doug is very into trains. I actually came across a newspaper article about model trains that had a picture of my dad on it with a train on his shirt and holding a train. My dad passed away before the boys were born and Doug shares his name and love of trains with my dad. When I showed the boys the picture Doug said, "my trains" and then said "need freight cars."

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

Awwww... I love the Doug comment about the trains. Makes me tear up, of course.