Friday, March 28, 2008

My guys





Here are a few more of the professional pictures we took with Nana.

Today I had to go pick up something on campus while I had all of the kids. So I strapped Jo on my back and the boys walked with me. I can't park anywhere close to the building I work at so we parked and rode the campus bus. Of course the boys where very excited about this. They have only been on the bus once before. That time we were looking for something cool and free to do (it was hot and we were still in the RV at that point). That time we got on the bus, rode a big loop, and got off. This time it was a bit more complicated because we had to get off, go to my desk, and then walk back to the bus stop and get back on. The boys did a good job of staying with me. They did swap seats a few times but they both enjoyed seeing things out the window and Doug comments "This seat comfortable mommy". When we got on the bus both times for some reason pretty much all of the other passengers were college age girls. Let's just say that was an audible "ahhhhh" when we got on. Doug was very appropriately wearing his shirt that says "Ladies Man" on it. He had quite a little chat flirting with the girls sitting near us on the bus.

1 comment:

Jill in MA said...

They are just TOO cute!! Love the photos!