Sunday, March 30, 2008

Must...stop...the...pain...

There are some days when you think you might just be your own worst enemy...or in our case it is our family.
Today we helped around the church for a work day. In the process Doug managed to drop a toy car on my head and Jo's (we were cleaning toys in the nursery and he ran it off the roof of the little Tyke's house).
Then when we were home Doug tripped over my feet and managed to bang his chin on the play train table and gained a scrape.
I don't know if Andy and Doug are growing or if it is just that we are outside more lately with the nicer weather but Andy's scratches have scratches and Doug's bruises have bruises. Jim is recovering from multiple things and said that his wounds have wounds. I have aches on my aches (I don't think I will be carrying Jo in the backpack for much longer...)
It has been a very busy weekend so far and we have Sunday still.

1 comment:

Ann in NJ said...

I had a pediatrician tell me that if a child of walking age to about 5 yrs old did NOT have bruises and scrapes from ankles to knees, he was worried about their development. Sounds like you're right on track.