Friday, March 7, 2008

Great Day!

We (the kids and I) went and visited my friend April and her new baby Aidan. Then we went to McDonald's. Ironically Andy, my loud one, was complaining that it was too loud...which it wasn't. I think he just wanted there to be more kids his own age at this particular McDonald's. Then we stopped at a Cake & Pastry store and the kids (including Jo) got free cookies and also free ice cream that they were sampling. One of our baby-sitters from church (who we knew would be working) was there ...the boys gave her a big hug when we went in. It also turned out that one of the students from the class I am helping with was also working there and had incidentally just brought a poster she had made for my class to show to her co-workers. The boys had a marvelous time visiting everyone and eating the goodies...Jo had a death grip on her cookie.
It was a good day.

No comments: