Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And sometimes things are decided for you...

Well, you know how I mentioned that I was going to have to decide how many classes to take and how I was taking on more hours as a Grad Assistant...
Now the person who was doing the other half (who the prof asked first so therefore she gets first dibs) has decided to do a full time GA position so therefore there isn't another partial one for me. I guess it makes the decision easier for me as far as how many classes I should take, and I guess it is a good thing that it wasn't something that we were counting on originally. The other person will have a stressful year because she will need to work the 20 hours plus teach full time (she teaches gifted in a public school) and she will most likely take two classes. But! I wish her well because she is a sweet person and I am only partially admitting that I am a little disappointed that it didn't work out for me.

No comments: