Friday, August 8, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y...

I have been growing out my hair. I don't want it as long as it was when I donated it to "Locks of Love" but I would like it long enough to perhaps pull it up and to make it so that I don't HAVE to take a shower first thing in the morning to get it under control (when it is short it looks like a lion's mane).
Prior to moving I pretty much got rid of ALL of my hair things...barrettes, rubber bands, etc. So yesterday I decided that my hair, which hasn't been cut since last February, was perhaps finally long enough to eek out two tiny pig tails that might be cooler than having it on my neck. So I purchased some new hair bands and decided I would try it this morning.
I put it up. Managed to get most of the hair in one or the other of the bands and called it good (added a little gel just for safe measure).
Then I picked up Doug and he informed me that, with my two tiny slightly curled pig tails, I was "Mickey Mouse". I suppose from a three year old I could consider that a compliment?

No comments: