Saturday, August 16, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm...

So originally I saw a related cake on Cake Wrecks. I followed the links to the original Flickr post, only to discover that I know exactly where the store is that made that cake. While the post was done awhile ago, the Fred Meyer in question is the one at the bottom of the hill from my undergraduate college Lewis & Clark. I am pretty darn sure that if this cake had been spotted by Andrea and I that we would have found a darn good excuse to buy it and have a party.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Of course, as you know, I really need almost no excuse to eat cake. Although these ones are truly disturbing! Ha.

I haven't been able to keep up regularly with your blog lately, so I'm glad that I finally caught up with you for this one. :) hee

Peter L. said...

We had never seen wreckedcakes before. We laughed so hard we cried. I think they should cancel the next food network star next year and give this guy a spot. Forget about ace of cakes and challenges. Then again I think folks would start making wrecked cakes to get on TV. I think our favorite so far has been ow

Jill in MA said...

This particular one provided haunting images that stayed in my head for days. I still can't get it out of there. What could possibly have made someone think this was a good representation of a watermelon????