Thursday, August 7, 2008

Online fun

It was one of those days. Doug & Andy at least were considerate enough to swap out who was being the whiny one today, and hopefully Josie didn't ingest too much of the inked stamp she was sucking on before I caught her.
So this afternoon I found some websites with toddler computer games and happily the boys, for the first time, could actually play the games fairly independently. This was really the first time they could work the mouse and except for a little prompting from me and the occasional reading they were able to play a bunch of different games. So if you need a little sanity time I recommend Baby Games Online.
I also have to admit that last night I got a really good laugh from some websites that Midlife Motherhood recently linked. I particularly liked the Cake Wrecks blog and the last cake from the August 4th posting for an Anniversary with FedEx.

No comments: