Saturday, August 23, 2008

I remember the days...

Last night Jim and I went on a date. We had dinner and ended up going to hang out at Barnes & Noble. It was nice to talk because it has been a busy week where we haven't really seen each other very much. While we were at the bookstore we saw a couple come in with month old boy-girl twins. Apparently their twins had been in the NICU for two weeks so when I though about it later I realized they had only had babies at home for about two weeks. I was impressed that they were out and about and I remember the days of the big double stroller.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray for a date -- dates are good. :)

Ann in NJ said...

You don't realize how far you've come until you are reminded of where you were.

Keep having a date night - it's good to actually talk to your husband every now and then.